Regarding the Summer Courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

k24u21

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I took Physics and English courses this Summer, and the grades just came in. I know that Physics and English are required by most schools, but their grades are not yet included in my AADSAS application, which I submitted in June (even though I specified that I am planning take these course this Summer). The academic update date is in November, and I am worried if the schools will not choose me (or at least will not give me the interview before December) just because the grades from the required courses are not entered yet. Will this be the case?

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

As long as the classes are listed in the Planned/In Progress, you're fine. Individual schools may ask you to send an unofficial transcript showing your summer classes completed, I've seen that mentioned on these threads, otherwise they know you can't report to AADSAS until the academic update period.

I'm worried because I didn't list the classes I'm scheduled to take in the fall in the Planned/In Progress section, totally forgot. So, don't worry about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you! Now I can sleep again at night:)

I waited to submit my app till after the courses were done with grades to boost my gpa

could be a bad idea if ur marks come in late august, just submit ur app now and when ur marks come in send an unofficial transcript to the dental school, thats what BU and UDM told me

could be a bad idea if ur marks come in late august, just submit ur app now and when ur marks come in send an unofficial transcript to the dental school, thats what BU and UDM told me

I agree, if your summer classes end in late August. The schools I know of finished summer courses in July and start Fall semester in August.