regarding transcripts ,its very very urgent !!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Truth seeker

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
if anybody is from RGHUS , karnataka , India , and got the transcripts from the university , please reply to this .
is it true that they just merely stamp the marks sheets of the students ,along with degree and attempt certificate ?

is it advisable to go from school made trancripts or university .
requesting anybody who has any idea to come up with wate'er clues one can possible share.

Members don't see this ad.

hey

I am also frm rguhs, karnataka, inida...............i got my transcripts a year ago..............they gave sought of consolidated marks sheet of 4 year subjects with seal and sign of university head..................and i even got sealed university envelope with it.............

Hi I have got Transcripts of my college.. rvdc.. ! do u need university Transcripts for applying?

Members don't see this ad :)
I cant say am quite sure about how things work but, consolidated mark sheets are not what they are looking for, did the ECE accept that for evaluation ? if yeah pls do share.

From what little i could find out, RGUHS , in the name of trancripts, or as they would like to call it official transcripts charges 1000 bucks per set and gives a seal and signature of university on the photocopies of our yearly marksheets, also not to forget the sealed envelope.

I wonder if thats the definition of a transcript !
My college charges hell lot of money for transcripts wats with you guys, is it the same ?

We all should do something about it. We keep paying and studying hard and for a mere transcript or LOR, college charging students is ridiculous .

I am from RGUHS too. The Univ. doesn't give any transcripts..it's only the school that gives and if you need more original copies they definitely cost you an arm and a leg ! The Univ. gives out marks sheets and degree certificate(sealed and signed) and the school's transcript. This is what I submitted to ECE.
After you get accepted into a school, they require original copies of degree cert. and marks sheets. Then you go back to RGUHS, pay them a bundle and get the paperwork done.
Irrespective of what we do, the univ. knows that we need extra copies for higher education here in US and will definitely fleece us ! The same goes to the colleges.
All the best!

i am from rguhs too but i did not get any special transcripts.i just applied with the copies of my marks cards that i got for each year.

I am from RGUHS too. The Univ. doesn't give any transcripts..it's only the school that gives and if you need more original copies they definitely cost you an arm and a leg ! The Univ. gives out marks sheets and degree certificate(sealed and signed) and the school's transcript. This is what I submitted to ECE.
After you get accepted into a school, they require original copies of degree cert. and marks sheets. Then you go back to RGUHS, pay them a bundle and get the paperwork done.
Irrespective of what we do, the univ. knows that we need extra copies for higher education here in US and will definitely fleece us ! The same goes to the colleges.
All the best!

Is this policy of getting extra copies of original marks sheets, only for dental guys ! I couldnt agree less on the fact that RGUHS , has nothing transparent . As a matter of fact,shouldn we all have a group alumni RGUHS and work towards achieveing a common ground, as to how about preparing the documents in order and things alike and they charging nominal fees. Its not like we studied free of cost or the University sponsored our course fee:mad:

Please keep adding your views and experiences guys, this is the least we all can do

Is this policy of getting extra copies of original marks sheets, only for dental guys ! I couldnt agree less on the fact that RGUHS , has nothing transparent . As a matter of fact,shouldn we all have a group alumni RGUHS and work towards achieveing a common ground, as to how about preparing the documents in order and things alike and they charging nominal fees. Its not like we studied free of cost or the University sponsored our course fee:mad:

Please keep adding your views and experiences guys, this is the least we all can do

idea of group alumni sounds good. But how far does it work. Not all dental schools require transcripts directly from the University. Hence those who are confident with their scores and those who do not like to apply to these schools will be eliminated. So instead I have an idea like just for 1 or 2 copies every person in need of these transcripts is sending there dear friend/relative to bangalore to get thr transcripts. Upon all the pain we even have to pay at the univ. i guess. So instead of each person visiting the university, we can request one person who can get for all(not 100s of people but may be in groups of 10) and he/she be paid for their effort includung what has to be paid to the university. I calculated and it came to hardly 5-10dollars per person depending on how many copies. Hows this? BTW i am also from RGUHS. I dropped my idea to apply to LLU for this one reason. This post makes me rethink about it. I have people to do this. I couldn't ask for myself alone, but i can ask them if the above idea works out.

I am from RGUHS too..they will give u signed and sealed marksheets for ------1000 BUCKS----just for the stamp and signature..

I applied for MPH for fall 2009. and yes I had to shell out 1000 bucks for a set of transcripts ( you have to give a set of marksheets xerox + degree xerox) and dey stamp and giveit in sealed envelopes.

Since I applied for 4 univ, i had to shell out 8000 bucks for 8 sets of transcripts ( 4 extra sets for later use).

These are in fact the revised rates by RGUHS.. earlier it was 750 per transcript set!!

My bro had it easy at Osmania Univ- 100 per transcript set! thats a lot cheaper!!

[
heyam also from rguhs
i didnt get my transcript till now,plizz wht shud i do to get it and how many i shud get it as am applying dental schools for 2010,and each transcript shud have university seal or we can notorize anywhere
am sending courier to rguhs as am in USA

[
heyam also from rguhs
i didnt get my transcript till now,plizz wht shud i do to get it and how many i shud get it as am applying dental schools for 2010,and each transcript shud have university seal or we can notorize anywhere
am sending courier to rguhs as am in USA

U'll need the original transcripts for dental schools only after u've been accepted. Even then, u're given sufficient time(2months or so depending on the school), when u can get them.
To apply, u'll need only notarized copies.
Hope this helps.

idea of group alumni sounds good. But how far does it work. Not all dental schools require transcripts directly from the University. Hence those who are confident with their scores and those who do not like to apply to these schools will be eliminated. So instead I have an idea like just for 1 or 2 copies every person in need of these transcripts is sending there dear friend/relative to bangalore to get thr transcripts. Upon all the pain we even have to pay at the univ. i guess. So instead of each person visiting the university, we can request one person who can get for all(not 100s of people but may be in groups of 10) and he/she be paid for their effort includung what has to be paid to the university. I calculated and it came to hardly 5-10dollars per person depending on how many copies. Hows this? BTW i am also from RGUHS. I dropped my idea to apply to LLU for this one reason. This post makes me rethink about it. I have people to do this. I couldn't ask for myself alone, but i can ask them if the above idea works out.

Wonder how can this be feasible, given the practical constraints. One would have to pay in advance, else no soul is gonna take interest. nothing comes for free. Now the question comes , how can somebdy rely on a stranger and pay him and sit quietly expecting things to work out.

What i was trying to suggest is, we all pass outs from RGUHS, should have a letter addressed to VC , of University, stating, our grievances and requesting , for a student friendly approach notwithstanding the price aspect.

As we have to apply to multiple schools/ universities abroad, they have to consider our case. We are their future, this isnt utopian thought, but needs a bit of will for sure.:xf:

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
you are right, truth seeker. I later realized it. When it comes to money we cant trust strangers. Just disregard that opinion.
Only LLU asks for transcripts from the university or there are others too? Could anyone mention them. Just thinking if its really necessary or not to get transcripts from Univ.

transcripts from RGUHS University .. isnt it valid for just 6months?? i'm not sure about it.. even i got one copy of it sealed in an envelope..

U'll need the original transcripts for dental schools only after u've been accepted. Even then, u're given sufficient time(2months or so depending on the school), when u can get them.
To apply, u'll need only notarized copies.
Hope this helps.
hey am from rguhs,i send the courier for transcripts,but they send the attested copies of markscard of each year rather than transcript and attested degree certificate
what should we do for transcripts?
what is consolidated marks card? is that a transcript in rguhs?
am shocked to get courier from rguhs,1000 ic for just five signatures and attestation,
am applying for dental schools,they need transcript,so how to get it
anybody help
have to apply fast

hey

I am also frm rguhs, karnataka, inida...............i got my transcripts a year ago..............they gave sought of consolidated marks sheet of 4 year subjects with seal and sign of university head..................and i even got sealed university envelope with it.............
hey nikita
i am from rguhs,i filled the form and applied for transcripts,but they send me attestation of marks card and degree fro 1000 bucks,so for applying dental collegees what we need,consolidated marks card or attestation of marks card
confused
help me
shall i apply for consolidated marks card

hey i would be greatful if you could let me know the transcripts that are required by UIC are they just a copy of our marks cards and degree certificate in a sealed envelope ? thats it rite ? i mean i have attested transcripts from my college and not RGUHS will that work ?

and one more thing , i am gonna take my TOEFL in a week and can i send all my application to UIC before i take the exam or do i hav eto wait for the toefl scores?

Thanks for your responses.

Wonder how can this be feasible, given the practical constraints. One would have to pay in advance, else no soul is gonna take interest. nothing comes for free. Now the question comes , how can somebdy rely on a stranger and pay him and sit quietly expecting things to work out.

What i was trying to suggest is, we all pass outs from RGUHS, should have a letter addressed to VC , of University, stating, our grievances and requesting , for a student friendly approach notwithstanding the price aspect.

As we have to apply to multiple schools/ universities abroad, they have to consider our case. We are their future, this isnt utopian thought, but needs a bit of will for sure.:xf:
pls let me know of any updates.. even i have to get the copy of marksheet and letter confirming awarding of degree attested by controller of exams from rguhs.. i m confused how should i get it done.. i m from SDM..

hey am from rguhs,i send the courier for transcripts,but they send the attested copies of markscard of each year rather than transcript and attested degree certificate
what should we do for transcripts?
what is consolidated marks card? is that a transcript in rguhs?
am shocked to get courier from rguhs,1000 ic for just five signatures and attestation,
am applying for dental schools,they need transcript,so how to get it
anybody help
have to apply fast
hey how did you pay them.. even i have to get it done.. pls advise how u got yours.. i m from sdm

hey how did you pay them.. even i have to get it done.. pls advise how u got yours.. i m from sdm
hi you have to fill the form ans submit 1000 ic draft to university,i have submitted them for 2 copies but i got only one copy
u go to rguhs site and download from there
then make draft
after that put photocopies of marksheets and degree
then submit it

hello,
ia m fro RGUHS B.pharm RS3
I want transcript from university that has to be directly sent from university to PEBC, canada.

is anybody know wheather the university send it directly to PEBC or not?

please suggest the whole solution properly,

thank u

hello,
I want transcript from university that has to be directly sent from university to PEBC, canada.

thank u
Dear All,
Same is the case with me ?

hi i would like to know is principal's signature is mandatory to get transcript from university by post
i stay in new york & i want my transcripts from university ..

hey i would like to know whether principals signature is a mandatory for transcripts?

hey i would like to know whether principals signature is a mandatory for transcript?

Dear student,
If you require official transcripts from RGUHS or any universities in India.
You can contact me. Mahesh s +918951179640 / +918553899409.
RGUHS will only send directly to your required university in abroad.
contact me for quickly process.
[email protected]

Dear student,
[email protected]

hello,

thank u

Dear student,
[email protected]

For official transcripts from Rajiv Gandhi University Please contact the authentic source. ClearTranscripts only.

www.cleartranscripts.com
+918067569290
+19174844990

We have no other franchisees or phone numbers.