regd cbt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

colgate

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,those who have given the cbt ,please tell me if we can carry over the extra time from one paper to the other,like if we save 10 mins in anatomy can we have those as extra for biochem.also are we allowed to have coffee during the exam,(sounds funny but i have to have my coffee).and once we r done with a question can we go back if we want to change the answer or something.thanks in advance for ur experienced replies.

Members don't see this ad.

colgate said:
hi,those who have given the cbt ,please tell me if we can carry over the extra time from one paper to the other,like if we save 10 mins in anatomy can we have those as extra for biochem.also are we allowed to have coffee during the exam,(sounds funny but i have to have my coffee).and once we r done with a question can we go back if we want to change the answer or something.thanks in advance for ur experienced replies.

you can carry over the extra time .. you have 3 1/2 hrs for the each session... if u finish anat in lesser time.. u can use the exrta time for biochem....
same for path and DA....
if u finish early.... u can have a longer break.... cause the time limit is automated on the computer.... once the 3 .5 hrs finish.. the break starts and then the next session resumes an hr later....
if u want to start immediatley that option is there......

yup.. u can go back and change the answer... u can mark the question and come back to it at the end of the exam....its upto you...

im not sure about coffee..... u can have it in the break,... but dont know about during the exam..

I dont think any food items or drinks are allowed.I was told to put
my water bottle in the locker.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yep, toothie is correct. You can do carry over for the 2 subjects in the AM. And also the 2 in the PM.

You can take anything in the test area. You can take a minute break a sip your coffee but time doesnt stop.

Good luck.
Just took the cbt last week.

I just wanted to know if it is possible to do the DA section first in the afternoon half of the cbt.
Good luck to you all.

ethann said:
Yep, toothie is correct. You can do carry over for the 2 subjects in the AM. And also the 2 in the PM.

You can take anything in the test area. You can take a minute break a sip your coffee but time doesnt stop.

Good luck.
Just took the cbt last week.

mib said:
I just wanted to know if it is possible to do the DA section first in the afternoon half of the cbt.
Good luck to you all.
Nope

DA would be the last subject
Anatomy and Biochem & Physio in the AM
Patho & Micro and DA in PM

Good Luck!!!