Regis acceptances from March 18th interview

Started by lilchew
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lilchew

Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone who interviewd on the 18th had heard anything regarding acceptances!
 
I interviewed the same day, have not heard anything yet. Do you remember hearing that we would know within 2 weeks one way or the other.
 
I was told by numerous staff members that it would be two weeks before we heard back. I also talked to Kara on Wednesday and she told me it would be "soon" as to when we would hear back. I hope we get the call this week, good luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad