You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Regis DPT
Started by Lilyanna
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
same and same! congrats!Just got my acceptance email! On alternate list for the 20K scholarship.
Check your junk mailbox!!! Was very discouraged at first after checking my email and didn't see a letter until the boyfriend suggested I check my junk mailbox. And Lo and behold! There's the admission decision email! It was weird because none of their other emails (i.e. interview invites) went into my junk mailbox.
Very high chance I will be attending!
Very high chance I will be attending!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm on the alternate list… This is my first choice so really hoping some of you decline acceptance 😉. Not sure how they made their decisions since half of the interviewers only had 1 interview via Skype/phone (myself included). But congrats to those who got accepted!
I noticed that as well! I haven't gotten anything in the mail.Has anybody received an acceptance letter in the mail? The e-mail stated that there was a memo attached with the conditions of acceptance.