Regis Interview Waitlist

Started by jsnbmb
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jsnbmb

New Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard back or gotten off the waitlist at all? I'm getting pretty anxious.


Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
 
I'm not on the waitlist, but a guy I know from Hawaii said that a couple years ago, he got called off waitlist two days before the interview and was even allowed to do a Skype interview since it was so short notice and he would have had to buy a crazy expensive ticket to fly over.
 
I'm not on the waitlist, but a guy I know from Hawaii said that a couple years ago, he got called off waitlist two days before the interview and was even allowed to do a Skype interview since it was so short notice and he would have had to buy a crazy expensive ticket to fly over.
Dang that's pretty late. But that really gives me hope, thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yep, that is what he told me as well. This is the highest year of applicants that they have had. Sooooo competitive out there!