You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Regis Interview
Started by JessTheNervousPre-PTMess
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I interviewed on Friday. It was a great experience. No tips except for the interview portion is basically a discussion format between candidates no direct personal questions were really asked
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are the interviews group format with other candidates? Or are there just multiple people interviewing you?
I interviewed Friday as well and enjoyed the experience. Just research the two questions they emailed you and you'll be just fine!
When do they send out the two questions?
Yeah I haven't received anything about the questions, I have only gotten information about their programWhen do they send out the two questions?
hey guys! did anyone hear back from regis? I got waitlisted (super bummed) but still have hopes to get in! Does anyone have any info regarding the waitlist? I know they don't rank them, but like how many students usually come off the waitlist or how many are on there?
hey guys! did anyone hear back from regis? I got waitlisted (super bummed) but still have hopes to get in! Does anyone have any info regarding the waitlist? I know they don't rank them, but like how many students usually come off the waitlist or how many are on there?
Hi! I was waitlisted too. I'm not freaking out because I was accepted to my #2, but Regis was my #1. I'm looking for more information that anyone might have.
Also, did your email mention anything about you being one of the their "most highly qualified alternates"? I'm not sure if that was specific to me or if everyone received the same waitlist email.
Hi! I was waitlisted too. I'm not freaking out because I was accepted to my #2, but Regis was my #1. I'm looking for more information that anyone might have.
Also, did your email mention anything about you being one of the their "most highly qualified alternates"? I'm not sure if that was specific to me or if everyone received the same waitlist email.
I was waitlisted and mine also said that. I was skeptical whether or not that was specific to me or if it was a mass reply for all the waitlisters.
Out of curiosity where will you be attending? I will be attending RegisHello!
I got my acceptance email yesterday. We have until the 23rd I believe to accept or decline, so I'm sure another wave of letters will be sent then. I won't be accepting my spot, so I hope this helps one of you out. Good luck!
My email said that as well so I guess it was sent out as a mass reply. Regis is my #1 so I am really hoping for it still!I was waitlisted and mine also said that. I was skeptical whether or not that was specific to me or if it was a mass reply for all the waitlisters.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there,Out of curiosity where will you be attending? I will be attending Regis
I'll be going to the University of New Mexico. It's my state school, so I will pay resident tuition. I loved Regis and several of the other schools I applied to/was accepted to, but I think this is the best option for me financially and personally. This has been such a hard decision to make though 🙁 I hope you enjoy your time at Regis! and I am excited for the person who will take my position! 🙂 Best of luck.
does anyone know if and when people would hear back from the waitlist?
thanks for the info! did he say if they send out an update to people on the waitlist? if not, I can just e-mail him as well and see what he says about seats open and what notI emailed Zach and he said after the deposit date (2/23) they'll know how many seats are available and go from there. Beginning of March at the earliest. CSM is this weekend so it might delay decisions a few days.
I doubt he'll send out any updates for the people who remain on the waitlist. It sounded like we would only hear from them if we are offered admission.thanks for the info! did he say if they send out an update to people on the waitlist? if not, I can just e-mail him as well and see what he says about seats open and what not
okay thanks! I'll probably email him then to see what he saysI doubt he'll send out any updates for the people who remain on the waitlist. It sounded like we would only hear from them if we are offered admission.
Did you ever email him about the waitlist?okay thanks! I'll probably email him then to see what he says
Yeah I did. He said the cohort is at capacity and they did not offer anyone acceptance off the alternate waitlist either.Did you ever email him about the waitlist?
That’s a bummer! I’m in their waitlist, but it seems like no one will be giving up their spot 🙁Yeah I did. He said the cohort is at capacity and they did not offer anyone acceptance off the alternate waitlist either.
That surprises me because I thought I saw at least 2 people on here who said they were giving up their spot. Maybe they over accepted?That’s a bummer! I’m in their waitlist, but it seems like no one will be giving up their spot 🙁
Yeah I did see a couple people say they weren't accepting their spot. Maybe they ended up taking it and still waiting to hear from other schools? But it doesn't sound like to many people will be getting off the waitlist this year
Yeah I guess so. Thankfully I have other options though I was really hoping to stay in Colorado.Yeah I did see a couple people say they weren't accepting their spot. Maybe they ended up taking it and still waiting to hear from other schools? But it doesn't sound like to many people will be getting off the waitlist this year
Yeah I will be staying in Wisconsin for PT school. Where are you looking at going?Yeah I guess so. Thankfully I have other options though I was really hoping to stay in Colorado.
Awesome! Well goodluck at whichever school you end up going to!University of Minnesota if I can get their non-resident tuition grant. If not I'll be going to Rutgers.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad