-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Regis University anyone?
Started by dax774
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
can anyone join regis's facebook or one can only joins after Regis accepted them?Kara told me the letters were sent out at the end of the week. Did anyone hear anything? Still have yet to get anything in the mail, though it seems some people have since the fb group has gone up quite a bit.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
can anyone join regis's facebook or one can only joins after Regis accepted them?
Still haven't received anything from Regis today. What about everyone else?
still nothing from Regis and i am from california. Does it really taking that long for it to arrive from CO?I talked to Kara yesterday and she said that they sent out letters last friday and chose not to make phone calls and that i should get it today or tomorrow. I still haven't gotten anything... I called again today but she is out of the office the rest of the week. Today is 4 weeks...
I interview on April 9 and got the letter today. I was put on the alternate list which i guess is what they call the wait list.
Hi Pharm Hopeful,I interview on April 9 and got the letter today. I was put on the alternate list which i guess is what they call the wait list.
Do you mind to share your status? Are you from California too? If so, what part of Cali?
Thanks,
I am wait listed and I am from New Mexico
Thank you for sharing your status. Now, I am scared to find out what is in store for me. I think mine probably comes tomorrow then. So worry. May I ask if whether or not you've been accepted to another program yet?I am wait listed and I am from New Mexico
T
ThaiPharm
I got an interview in March, then denied 2 weeks later. I have a photographic memory. I remember every single detail about the interview, including interview questions and writing essays. Not that it matters now, but if there are people interested in applying next year, I will be more than welcome to help you. My wasted potential can be your gain👍. I will not be applying to the school due to some personal beliefs or reasons.
Peace!
Peace!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I asked kara a few questions about the alternate list. This is what she said:
"As far as I know, I do not have any data on candidates dropping from the waitlist. As soon as a spot becomes available, the committee will decide on the alternate to fill the seat. I let the candidate know immediately by email and most likely a phone call. We do not have a specific date that currently deposited students have to let us know if they are definitely coming or not. An example from last year is that we had a seat open up and an alternate fill the spot two days before orientation. This is why it is important to have all your prerequisite courses completed over the summer so that if you are offered a seat in the class, you can accept the seat knowing your coursework will be completed." - Kara
"As far as I know, I do not have any data on candidates dropping from the waitlist. As soon as a spot becomes available, the committee will decide on the alternate to fill the seat. I let the candidate know immediately by email and most likely a phone call. We do not have a specific date that currently deposited students have to let us know if they are definitely coming or not. An example from last year is that we had a seat open up and an alternate fill the spot two days before orientation. This is why it is important to have all your prerequisite courses completed over the summer so that if you are offered a seat in the class, you can accept the seat knowing your coursework will be completed." - Kara
I called this morning to let Kara know that I was going to give up my seat as I will be attending elsewhere. Best of luck to anyone on the alternate list.
any others on the waitlist hear anything from admissions?
So were you changed from alternate list to being accepted?Received a call from Kara today, just got pulled off the alternate list.
If so I can still hope.....
Congrats on being accepted to Regis....will you attend?Received a call from Kara today, just got pulled off the alternate list.
hey temple10,I'm on the alternate list for Regis.
We should make a group just for those of us who are wait-listed 😳
i'm on the alternate list too. make the group and i'll join 🙂
but yeah, is this the only school you're waiting for?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K