Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received my first DPT acceptance this week🙂
I am curious if there are any Regis students or grads out there who could tell me if they truly feel/felt that the $$$ they paid to attend turned out to be worth it.
Also for grads has that much debt been manageable for a PT.
They seem to have an amazing program, just not so sure about the price tag. So far they are my only option, but I am still hoping for a couple others.
I know most people on here have been saying go cheap, but surely some programs offer an experience worth paying more for...???
I am curious if there are any Regis students or grads out there who could tell me if they truly feel/felt that the $$$ they paid to attend turned out to be worth it.
Also for grads has that much debt been manageable for a PT.
They seem to have an amazing program, just not so sure about the price tag. So far they are my only option, but I am still hoping for a couple others.
I know most people on here have been saying go cheap, but surely some programs offer an experience worth paying more for...???