Regis University Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bali12

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any tips or advice about the interview process at Regis University? What types of questions are asked? Has anyone interviewed there recently?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone have any tips or advice about the interview process at Regis University? What types of questions are asked? Has anyone interviewed there recently?
Sorry not able to answer your question, but I was just wondering how long did it take after you submitted your application to Regis did you receive an interview invite?

My Pharmcas application was verified on October 26th, and I received an interview invitation the next day (Oct 27th). I ended up declining my interview invitation.

My Pharmcas application was verified on October 26th, and I received an interview invitation the next day (Oct 27th). I ended up declining my interview invitation.
Ohh gotcha! Well I was applying there as well and I turned in my application on 11/7, but they emailed me back saying my LOR wasn't received yet so my pharmcas application wasn't complete.
Just wondering but why did you turn down your interview there if you don't mind me asking?