Regis University interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vitalityforlife

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone hearing from Regis yet?

Members don't see this ad.

got an email a few months ago saying they received my application but nothing since then. I've paid my deposit somewhere else but Regis is an out of state interview I'd love to go to given the chance, I've heard great things about their program. Good luck. Waiting sucks lol

I was told by Jamie last week that interview invites are coming out in mid to late December. I'm not sure exactly what date that translates to, but it hasn't happened yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got my invitation for Interview through email!! Feb. 1st! Too bad I'll have to miss my Muse concert >.<

Invited to interview Monday 2/4! Stoked.

Congratz!! What area are you coming from? and Good luck!!

Thanks! Congrats to you too! I actually live here in Denver so Regis and CU were my top choices. Denver is a pretty awesome city. Where are you coming from?

damn I guess that means I got rejected if the interview invites are already out :( oh well, good luck everybody!

damn I guess that means I got rejected if the interview invites are already out :( oh well, good luck everybody!

Rumor has it around here from people I've talked to that until you get an actual rejection, don't count yourself out. They tend to send out batches of interview invites, see how many people accept or decline the interview, then add people accordingly.

Thanks! Congrats to you too! I actually live here in Denver so Regis and CU were my top choices. Denver is a pretty awesome city. Where are you coming from?

Thank you! That's cool you get to stay local; I've never been to Colorado myself! I'm from rainy side of Washington! :laugh: Do you guys really get 300 days of sun in Colorado? and if so is it pretty warm most of the year? I'm excited to go to the interview, Regis is in my Top 3 schools.

Hey I wouldn't sweat it! I heard they send out invites for interviews up until mid/late January, so don't count yourself out yet!!! :)

Congrats on the interviews guys! I got my interview also, set for Friday February 1st... I'm an Ohioan living in Dallas, can't wait to check out Regis/Denver!

And yeah, they will probably be sending out interview invites through mid-January... there is still hope!

I feel like a big dummy because there was an interview invite in my inbox the whole time! My phone for some reason didn't show the email. Mine is for Feb 1. Still deciding on if I am going or not. Decisions decisions lol

Thank you! That's cool you get to stay local; I've never been to Colorado myself! I'm from rainy side of Washington! :laugh: Do you guys really get 300 days of sun in Colorado? and if so is it pretty warm most of the year? I'm excited to go to the interview, Regis is in my Top 3 schools.

What they say is true. I moved to Denver from San Diego and Denver rivals So Cal for total number of sunny days. It really is amazing. The weather has its crazy bipolar moments, going from a snowstorm to 70 degrees in a matter of 24 hours, but overall it's pretty stable, mild/warm, and looks like Hawaii compared to the east coast, which is where I mainly grew up. Not to mention the boarding/skiing access you get. Only downside is the lack of immediate access to the ocean, but DIA is a huge airport and you're only 2 hours from the nearest beach by plane.

I got my interview invite via email on Friday. My slot is Feb 1st!
I'm coming from northern California. =)

Just got waitlisted for an interview. They said they will call me if a spot becomes avialable.

What they say is true. I moved to Denver from San Diego and Denver rivals So Cal for total number of sunny days. It really is amazing. The weather has its crazy bipolar moments, going from a snowstorm to 70 degrees in a matter of 24 hours, but overall it's pretty stable, mild/warm, and looks like Hawaii compared to the east coast, which is where I mainly grew up. Not to mention the boarding/skiing access you get. Only downside is the lack of immediate access to the ocean, but DIA is a huge airport and you're only 2 hours from the nearest beach by plane.

Wow that sounds so much better than Washington!!! I can't bash too much on Washington, because I freaking love my state and there are a lot of good things about it. I'm very excited to visit and possibly live in Colorado now! Plus I'm a very active and outdoorsy individual, and I've heard that Colorado has some of the best outdoor activities in the states!

I got my interview invite via email on Friday. My slot is Feb 1st!
I'm coming from northern California. =)

Congratz! :thumbup: Hope to see you there on that friday! Don't forget to brush up on your familiarity with the Jesuit :p

Just got waitlisted for an interview. They said they will call me if a spot becomes avialable.

Good luck! I'm sure a spot will open up for you! :)

I am 99% sure I am going to decline the interview (travel costs, confirmed acceptance elsewhere...) so hopefully that opens a spot up for you! I'm bummed because I have always wanted to live in Colorado but unfortunately money doesn't grow on trees lol. Oh well, there's always after graduation!

Anybody gettin' good news from Regis? Check your emails:)

I'm declining my offer. Saw a few people are on the waitlist, so hope this gives one of you a spot!