-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Regis University
Started by kttdancer
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I applied to Regis. I am from Michigan and got on their interview waitlist. I have not visited the school yet, I was going to wait for an interview because it is expensive to travel there. If i get an interview, I will hopefully find a way to get out that way.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed there today! I didn't feel super confident when leaving the interviews, but I think I did pretty well. They're interviewing 216 people for 64 places! That's insane. It's crazy how many applicants schools have gotten this year. I wonder if the nationwide pool is actually that much bigger or if its just more people applying to more schools...
I emailed Alison and she got right back to me (15 min or so). You guys are WAY more patient than I am!
Yes, I got in 🙂.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
