Regis Universty Physical Therapy Alternate List

Started by soccer13pt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

soccer13pt

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am on Regis University's alternate list for physical therapy. I'm wondering if anybody knows how many people have usually been one this list in the past. How many people have they gone through off of the list in the past?

Thanks so much
 
See my reply in the other thread.

I am a current student in the Regis 2017 class. As far as I know there are at least a half a dozen members of my class that were pulled off the wait-list (myself included), but there may be more. I found out in May, but I know that some people didnt find out until August. As they probably told you, alternates are not ranked, and are pulled based on their characteristics and what the administration feels that it is lacking. Essentially they try to match a person who gave up their spot with an alternate.