China and Eastern Asia registering and studying for NMAT

Started by philly5
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

philly5

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wanted to take the NMAT this year in November. How do I go about registering for it and studying for it? Should I just study MCAT material?
 
I don't have the exact information but if you search in google and or in this forum look for Godfrey Vergara. He handles the NMAT and will provide you all the information, NMAT and Philippine schools included. As for studying the NMAT, its basic science knowledge of bio chem and phys, not to mention social science as well. Also theres a lot of perspective questions. If you are interested I'll be selling my NMAT reviewer later on.
 
when are the usual nmat schedules in chicago? can anyone pm me? tnx