Step III Registering for Step 3 advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

radiologygirl

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am an IMG currently doing my PGY1 year in Ohio
I would like to do my step 3 exam this year but I am not sure how to go about it in terms of which state I can register through to take it before July 08

I would really appreciate some advice and links to web sites where I can find this information. I have tried FSMB.org but the only information I am seeing is the min requirements for Licensure

I hear that NY and CT are good states but where do I go about doing this?😕

Thanks in advance
 
Please do a search for this commonly-discussed topic. There have been numerous threads on how to register for the USMLE Step 3 in this forum.