Dec 14, 2009
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I'm fortunate enough to have been accepted to a couple of dental schools and I have a few more interviews coming up. What I really regret is not applying to more schools so that I can really explore my options. My top choices out of the ones I've been accepted to are UCSF and Colorado. I like these schools for different reasons but now I'm regretting not applying to UoP, UCLA and Stony Brook. Mainly I'd want to send a really late application to UoP to see what happens but I'm afraid it would look really bad. Would it even make a difference at this point?

I also want to know what you guys think of UCSF vs Colorado.

agentdocta

10+ Year Member
Aug 14, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
The deadline for UoP was Dec 1st, so even if you wanted to send in an application, that is not an option right anymore.

Destiny11

7+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
That's why you supposed to research the schools before applying. You got into not one but two schools. Thousands people would rather be in your situation.

OP
M
Dec 14, 2009
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I did do my research actually, and I'm quite grateful for my acceptances. I just wanted to know if anyone had ever added schools this late and gotten any response. Guess it's too late for UoP and probably most of the others as well (btw thank you agentdocta, I should probably have looked up those dates lol). However, I'd still like to hear people's thoughts on UCSF vs Colorado.

Thanks! :)

NotPennysBoat

5+ Year Member
Sep 19, 2010
Status
Dental Student
Dang, I love Colorado as a state, but there is something to say about taking your very little amount of free time and walking to the ocean. The sun can do wonders for depression. :cool: