Powerfade

ASA Member
10+ Year Member
Sep 9, 2008
Status
Attending Physician
Been playing with a new ipad. Pretty slick. Noticed that I couldn't get this website to display normally. i.e. not in "mobile" format. Changing the format at the bottom kicks you up to the top level of the SDN forums. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

guitarguy09

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2004
Northeast
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Been playing with a new ipad. Pretty slick. Noticed that I couldn't get this website to display normally. i.e. not in "mobile" format. Changing the format at the bottom kicks you up to the top level of the SDN forums. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this.
Yep. Something is up with this website. I've had no problems on other sites. It's annoying that it defaults to the mobile version of sdn.

Feb 7, 2010
Status
Why don't you just open the site on your laptop? It should display perfectly on that versus the crippled toy that Apple ripped you off on.

GoodmanBrown

is walking down the path.
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2009
In the forest
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Yep. Something is up with this website. I've had no problems on other sites. It's annoying that it defaults to the mobile version of sdn.
Not sure if this is at all related, but my view of the site from my computer is now kinda funky too. The vertical scroll bar (on the right of the screen) is now about 1.5" from the actual, physical edge of my screen. There's just a white bar of nothing. And my screen cuts off about .5" from the bottom of my actual page. So, between the "bottom" of SDN and my taskbar, there's another .5" of white no-man's land. Never seen it before... Not present on any other tabs or websites.