Rehab friendly anesthesia pain programs?

Started by nkcel
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nkcel

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Which anesthesia pain programs are more open to taking PM&R residents as fellows?
 
I know that University of Chicago pain program has taken PM&R residents in the past and one will be starting this year.
 
I dont know if Rehab friendly is exactly the right term, but programs that I know of that have taken Physiatrists in the past include: BWH, BID, Baystate, Mt Sinai, Jefferson, Emory, MCG, Michigan, Wayne State, U of W, MD Anderson, Virginia Mason, OHSU...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is U of W that you are referring to above The University of Washington or U of Wisconsin? that is PM&R friendly? (that you know of)