Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,
I am an attending physician in a totally unrelated subspecialty.
My sister, whom I'm very proud of, just matched into an REI fellowship today. I was wondering if you could fill me in on a couple things:
Lifestyle and salary for REI
Future of REI
Downsides of REI
Yes I can and have asked her a lot of these questions but want to be a little more educated about her new career. Also, the salary issue in particular is something that, believe it or not, she knows very little about. I have no REI contacts so thought I'd ask here.
Thanks.
I am an attending physician in a totally unrelated subspecialty.
My sister, whom I'm very proud of, just matched into an REI fellowship today. I was wondering if you could fill me in on a couple things:
Lifestyle and salary for REI
Future of REI
Downsides of REI
Yes I can and have asked her a lot of these questions but want to be a little more educated about her new career. Also, the salary issue in particular is something that, believe it or not, she knows very little about. I have no REI contacts so thought I'd ask here.
Thanks.