utahdent123

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2005
Status
I was wondering if anyone who has been rejected by ASDOH, did they update your AADSAS or does it still say, "Review/application complete" This is for anyone who also had an interview there? Thanks

Vitae

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2005
Status
utahdent123 said:
I was wondering if anyone who has been rejected by ASDOH, did they update your AADSAS or does it still say, "Review/application complete" This is for anyone who also had an interview there? Thanks

Isn't Arizona the school with the weird interview? Probably better to reject them.

utahdent123

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2005
Status
The interview is different, but it wasn't so bad. I was there just recently and it was my first interview and so I really don't have anything to compare it to. The school however was real nice...brand new facilites and the students there were so welcoming. They all were very positive about their experience so far. I know they have a "yes" and "no" list, I'm just wondering if you make it on there "no" list do they inform you by updating AADSAS with a "applicant not accepted" kind of thing?

About the Ads

Bronco

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 15, 2005
Status
utahdent123 said:
Arizona does update their AADSAS and does say if rejected :eek:

DiDDyDeNt

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2005
Logan
Status
Pre-Dental
Bronco said:
Arizona does update their AADSAS and does say if rejected :eek:
So it will say, "Rejected"? I just saw that they updated, but mine still says under review/complete.

Bronco

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 15, 2005
Status
"Denied" Whats up with all the Uthah-nians in all my interviews?? Every single one I had had one. :)

1992Corolla

CheerioKing
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 19, 2005
Status
Resident [Any Field]
those wierd Utahns...hey wait a minute, broncoB aren't you from Utah? :eek:

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2001
Arizona
Status
Dentist
Vitae said:
Isn't Arizona the school with the weird interview? Probably better to reject them.
Yeah, because practicing in a brand new clinic really sucks. ;)

Bronco

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 15, 2005
Status
1992Corolla said:
those wierd Utahns...hey wait a minute, broncoB aren't you from Utah? :eek:
No but love your avatar.

Beestieboy

Keep on keepin' on
10+ Year Member
Aug 27, 2005
Omaha NE
Status
Dental Student
BroncoB is Brad. This Bronco must be another one.

Don't know about all those Utahn's. For a state without a school, they have a ton of them in there already and hundreds more applicants from Utah every year.

About the Ads