Rejected by ASDOH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

utahdent123

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone who has been rejected by ASDOH, did they update your AADSAS or does it still say, "Review/application complete" This is for anyone who also had an interview there? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

utahdent123 said:
I was wondering if anyone who has been rejected by ASDOH, did they update your AADSAS or does it still say, "Review/application complete" This is for anyone who also had an interview there? Thanks

Isn't Arizona the school with the weird interview? Probably better to reject them.

The interview is different, but it wasn't so bad. I was there just recently and it was my first interview and so I really don't have anything to compare it to. The school however was real nice...brand new facilites and the students there were so welcoming. They all were very positive about their experience so far. I know they have a "yes" and "no" list, I'm just wondering if you make it on there "no" list do they inform you by updating AADSAS with a "applicant not accepted" kind of thing?

Members don't see this ad :)
utahdent123 said:

Arizona does update their AADSAS and does say if rejected :eek:

Bronco said:

Thanks I appreciate your repsonse.

Bronco said:

So it will say, "Rejected"? I just saw that they updated, but mine still says under review/complete.

"Denied" Whats up with all the Uthah-nians in all my interviews?? Every single one I had had one. :)

those wierd Utahns...hey wait a minute, broncoB aren't you from Utah? :eek:

1992Corolla said:
those wierd Utahns...hey wait a minute, broncoB aren't you from Utah? :eek:

No but love your avatar.

BroncoB is Brad. This Bronco must be another one.

Don't know about all those Utahn's. For a state without a school, they have a ton of them in there already and hundreds more applicants from Utah every year.