rejected by nova

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nightmoves

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
check addsas. ouch.. all this anticipation for nov 30th and I get a rejection three days before. oh well I applied to 16 schools and I'm 5-3, interview-rejections. Still haven't heard from 8 schools.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh okay. What is more tragic is if you receive a rejection three days before November 30th and you INTERVIEWED there.

Congrats on the 5 invites by the way.

that happened to me. i interviewed there back in september and got a rejection like 3-4 weeks later...it was ridiculous. i finally got in touch with su-ann, and she said they just hired a new secretary and i guess a few rejections had gotten sent out for people who had interviewed by mistake and nova was pretty pissed at the secretary for doing that. either way, it sucked. but i still have 3 other schools i already interviewed with, so i'm hoping to get some good news on friday or monday, whatever day they start sending out acceptances.
 
Surprised they haven't rejected me. I never paid them a secondary fee--- too many applicants.

They're probably holding off for that check....