Rejected from Howard today... :-(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cablindian

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got a rejection letter from Howard. That means I have to reapply for 2007 cycle. Does anyone else feel like a loser right now besides me :mad: ???

Members don't see this ad.

Cablindian said:
I just got a rejection letter from Howard. That means I have to reapply for 2007 cycle. Does anyone else feel like a loser right now besides me :mad: ???
Was this the only school you applied to??

Keep your head up though!

No worries Cablindian! one of the best dentist that know, with the biggest heart, had to apply to dental school 4 times until he finally got in. So preserve! it will only make you a better dentist in the long run!

Cablindian said:

As long as you try and have faith in your own capacities you'll succed....

I am a pharmacy student...two yeard ago i got rejected by howard...after interview...i don't know if you made it to the interview process..but that's about one of the worst rejection on can get.

they make you feel like you were worth given a shot..and after ....turn you down..to your perception nothing went wrong while you were there...i have been there..and felt just awfull and dump...i felt like "I failed my interview"....

( but what i learned later on.. is that boost they number of interviewee just too look busy.. i don't recall the exact number..but let say they had like 10 spots left and made 100 people come from around the country for it...they could have done a better job at narrowing down their choices to save people money...and i was so broke..i had to borrow the money to fly there...

I was so pissed and bitter....but i did not give up...patch myself up and reapply last year to other schools..and got accepted in a even higher ranked pharmacy school than them UT in Memphis Tennesee!!!!..

i remember the building of the pharmacy department look like a dark hidden contruction from the past century ( wich it probably does) my actual school is bigger..more modern and i am happy than i went thru this rejection to end up in a better school..to my perception...

The loser is the one that can't get back on his feet and keep on fighting..you will make it..you know that