Rejected from NYU post interview?

Started by Bizznet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bizznet

Full Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone been rejected from NYU after their interview? or has everyone either been accepted or waitlisted?

It seems like everyone I interviewed with got accepted today by mail.. except me.. 😕

Hopefully my mail got lost or is taking a few days longer.
 
Bizznet, it take forever to get to Florida. Anybody in your group from FL?

I hope to God you get in.
 
Yeah, 1 person got it in Tampa... I'm hoping Tallahassee is just smaller town and it takes an extra day.