Rejected from Wingate?

Started by beccala33
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

beccala33

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there anyone who has been rejected from Wingate, and if so, how long did it take for you to get your rejection letter? I am really wondering what's going on with my admission status...
 
beccala33 said:
Is there anyone who has been rejected from Wingate, and if so, how long did it take for you to get your rejection letter? I am really wondering what's going on with my admission status...

hehe, I got my rejection letter maybe a week or two ago? I am not worried tho because I got accepted into other programs. I hope that helps.
 
beccala33 said:
Is there anyone who has been rejected from Wingate, and if so, how long did it take for you to get your rejection letter? I am really wondering what's going on with my admission status...

My rejection letters were dated:

Wingate - March 13th snail mail
Albany - March 14th snail mail
UMaryland - March 15th snail mail
Drake - April 3rd email