rejection after interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eyecare4eyecare

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone, or do you know of anyone who has been interviewed at 4+ schools and rejected from all of them?

Cause as of now, I'm on that track =(

1 rejection after interview
2 holds after interview
1 waiting on decision after interview
1 interview to be completed
2 not invited for interview yet

this is my second time applying...so eeek!
 
Hey longlashes,

Did you already interview at NOVA? I have mine coming up next week and it is one of my top choices so I really want to do well!

Good luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone, or do you know of anyone who has been interviewed at 4+ schools and rejected from all of them?

Cause as of now, I'm on that track =(

1 rejection after interview
2 holds after interview
1 waiting on decision after interview
1 interview to be completed
2 not invited for interview yet

this is my second time applying...so eeek!

Keep your head up! You only have one rejection so far and 3-4 decisions that are pending. Think positive!