-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
rejection anyone?
Started by rose786
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
lol i thought this was a + thinking area only
I'm racking them up. 👍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Today is supposed to be the day of mass rejection/waitlist as well, but if I were to receive nothing but rejections I seriously wouldnt come on SDN to tell everybody I was rejected...
There were a bunch of people that got rejected by UF this morning at 9 AM, including myself.
me too.
I'm racking them up. 👍
we should have a competition, like a consolation prize or something.
LOL! i was gonna say woweee
Ok I'm lying... none yet...
I seem to be getting waitlisted from all the state school. Obviously its hard to get an out of state spot as I anticipated. At least I got one at Marquette!
I seem to be getting waitlisted from all the state school. Obviously its hard to get an out of state spot as I anticipated. At least I got one at Marquette!
You're my hero DrSmiles12!!!!!!!!
Seems like UF is the only party pooper! I got rejected too 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
rejected from NOVA
lol I can beat that....6 rejections 2 waitlist 0 inteviews obviously 0 acceptance
rejected by NYU today. i'm pretty bummed since it was my first choice.
1 rejection, 0 interviews, 2 under review, 1 pending review
1 rejection, 0 interviews, 2 under review, 1 pending review
adding Meharry to the list 🙁
got rejected from Meharry today as well
seems like meharry is rejecting people, left right and center.. .what about saying "we dont really reject anyone", thats exactly what the admissions coordinator told me. I was like whattttt and I didnt believe it then and still dont. Getting worried here.
Applied 14, Interviewed 2, Denied 4, Waitlist 1
I'm pretty bummed out right now. I just told my parents I was denied from the state school and my first choice but I didn't tell them about the other three or the waitlist. I wish I could have given them good news... 🙁
I'm pretty bummed out right now. I just told my parents I was denied from the state school and my first choice but I didn't tell them about the other three or the waitlist. I wish I could have given them good news... 🙁
try not to worry my friend.. atleast you are one waitlist somewhere. its gonna be better for us soon.
creighton today. it's funny, though. I told them I'd be retaking my DAT in december to improve my pat score. they said they'll wait till december to forward my file to the adcom. and today, bang! they hit me with a rejection. i thought the adcom would atleast ask me to retake my dat and do better on the pat section.🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 307
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 2K
D