Rejection from Case Western

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DMD2BE1122

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got a letter from Case Western today rejecting! I was completely shocked that they didnt even consider me. I have a over all GPA of a 3.43, assdas says w/o its a 3.51 whatever that means. My DAT is a AA 18 TS 19. Does anyone know why I would just get rejected like that. I mean I thought I had pretty good scores but I guess not. I called Case to ask about it and I wont find out untill Friday. Man is my confidence down.

Members don't see this ad.

I got my rejection letter yesterday. I have a 3.9 GPA and my DAT scores are 18/18/20. A little low on the DAT but my GPA and sources are good. They didn't even consider me either. I guess they are looking for 20's nowadays.

Members don't see this ad :)
you all are great candidatre for d-school, but case filled their interview spots up awhile ago just too late but i am sure you all will get in some where no doubt with those scores.

Hi,

Case sent me a letter on 9/21/06. asking me to retake the DAT. MY GPA 3.67. DAT AA:19, TS:20, PA 18. Reason is i had a low score on quantitative section 16.

I just got a letter from Case Western today rejecting! I was completely shocked that they didnt even consider me. I have a over all GPA of a 3.43, assdas says w/o its a 3.51 whatever that means. My DAT is a AA 18 TS 19. Does anyone know why I would just get rejected like that. I mean I thought I had pretty good scores but I guess not. I called Case to ask about it and I wont find out untill Friday. Man is my confidence down.

I hear yah buddy as I got the same rejection letter from Case on Tuesday. I also posted a "turned down by Case" thread.

It's so sad that a lot of us qualified applicants are turned away.

The main reason, I think, is that our applications were submitted late. I know for my case, I had to re-take the DAT. That held back my application packet from being reviewed by the admissions committee.

Hearing from a lot of SDNers of getting interviews back in July and August, made me think that Case is filling up their interview slots quickly.

But don't fret, as we still have other dental schools we're waiting on.

And best of luck to those who will be inerviewing at Case.