Rejection from TSU

Started by dabumba
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dabumba

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone receive rejection letter from TSU?

Does anyone know what is the status of the waiting list?

I was interviewed on April 5.... Today is April 7.... Nothing happens.
 
I interviewed on April 21 and received the acceptance letter about 1.5 weeks later. Good luck!
 
Hats off to all who got acceptances.

I speak for someone who is not as lucky as you are..... I just want to find out where I am at after the interview? If on waiting list, then where is the waiting list? Someone said in this forum that he/she was number 22 on waiting lust at USCF.... something like that.

Help?
 
dabumba said:
Did anyone receive rejection letter from TSU?

Does anyone know what is the status of the waiting list?

I was interviewed on April 5.... Today is April 7.... Nothing happens.

I got accepted to TSU on April 19th and my interview was on April 5th.