Rejection UMKC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rambo2006

Be a DDS or die trying
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recieved a letter today from the U of MS Kansas City saying that b/c I am not a resident I would need a DAT score of 20 to even be consered and therefore I am encoureged to apply for fall 2007 if I wish. I'm not too upset about not going there, but I've only had one interview so far (at my state school) and they happen to be my top choice (U of Minn) but they are hard to get into.

Anyhow, good luck to all !!

Members don't see this ad.

rambo2006 said:
I recieved a letter today from the U of MS Kansas City saying that b/c I am not a resident I would need a DAT score of 20 to even be consered and therefore I am encoureged to apply for fall 2007 if I wish. I'm not too upset about not going there, but I've only had one interview so far (at my state school) and they happen to be my top choice (U of Minn) but they are hard to get into.

Anyhow, good luck to all !!

They take very very few out of state students and yes they do want Minimum of 20 for out of state interview regardless of GPA. It is a great school and I loved it when I interviewed there. owever, I ahve not gotten an acceptance from there but I am hoping that I am in the January batch. From what I can gather you have very very slim chance as an out of stater. Last years class had ONE guy. COunt one guy. In this years class it will be one guy again(ME).

Mustt Mustt said:
COunt one guy. In this years class it will be one guy again(ME).
:laugh: :laugh: crossing fingers for the only out of stater classmate!

Members don't see this ad :)
anybody else who has applied and heard from UMKC?

A friend of mine who is also a washington state resident has been accepted at UMKC and it's his top choice and he'll be going there. (lucky bastid!)

I received my rejection letter from them yesterday. :(