• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Rejection

Kremlar

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 28, 2005
Brooklyn ny
  1. Pre-Dental
    Got my first rejection letter today... Im sorry that Arizona missed out on the chance to grab a good applicant like me..Their loss.. Kinda upsetting, but there's still 11 more schools to hear from... As long as it wasn't Nova, my #1, im still ok.... Good luck to all of you..

MissingPolaris

Cemetoenamel Junction
    10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Mar 17, 2005
    1. Pre-Dental
      Did you interview with Arizona?
      Kremlar said:
      Got my first rejection letter today... Im sorry that Arizona missed out on the chance to grab a good applicant like me..Their loss.. Kinda upsetting, but there's still 11 more schools to hear from... As long as it wasn't Nova, my #1, im still ok.... Good luck to all of you..

About the Ads

Kremlar

10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Aug 28, 2005
      Brooklyn ny
      1. Pre-Dental
        emthichrangdep said:
        I was just curious why Nova is your #1 school.

Well, for me personally it just seems like the perfect school. It has everything im looking for to continue my education. It's a quality school (not like the other dental schools arent) with new facilities, opportunity to specialize, even being out of state it's not as expensive as some of the schools here in NY, great location and I have a lot of family very close by that I could stay with while im doing my thing.

sella

10+ Year Member
        Nov 1, 2008
        1. Dental Student
          got my first rejection letter today... Im sorry that arizona missed out on the chance to grab a good applicant like me..their loss.. Kinda upsetting, but there's still 11 more schools to hear from... As long as it wasn't nova, my #1, im still ok.... Good luck to all of you..
          igot rejected at umn
          feeling terriblee
          still standing .......till the end of time
          good luck guys

Plopper

"This too will pass"
          10+ Year Member
          5+ Year Member
          May 30, 2008
          1. Dental Student
            Well, for me personally it just seems like the perfect school. It has everything im looking for to continue my education. It's a quality school (not like the other dental schools arent) with new facilities, opportunity to specialize, even being out of state it's not as expensive as some of the schools here in NY, great location and I have a lot of family very close by that I could stay with while im doing my thing.
            Plus the girls at nova are so much hotter than the other dental schools I've seen

About the Ads
            This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
            2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
            5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
            6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            7. This thread is locked.