Rejection

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

msdentist06

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are Temple and Arizona the only schools that reject after interview but before dec 1st?

Members don't see this ad.

I hope I get accepted to a school. I dearly beg you.

I dont know about rejections after interviews yet, but I do know about rejection before interviews. I fell casualty to one such rejection at the hands of UPENN!!!! Damn them! Eh...call it sour grapes but I was really not wanting to pay the $75,000 per annum tuition.

Members don't see this ad :)
chungit12 said:
I hope I get accepted to a school. I dearly beg you.

It sounds like you are praying to SDN, well your wish is granted my son, University of Pheonix here you come.

Naw I'm just kiddin' you'll make it in some where man, don't sweat it.

Donkey out!
You know it just doesn't have the same power as Seacrest out.

donkeywhisperer said:
It sounds like you are praying to SDN, well your wish is granted my son, University of Pheonix here you come.

You're killing me man.

Dr. Parm said:
...$75,000 per annum tuition.

Tuition is ~$43k a year. Total cost of attendance is ~$69k (at least for my class), which is in the same range as a lot of private schools and some public ones. Sorry to hear about the rejection, though. :( But don't dispair, I too had a couple of rejection letters.

msdentist06 said:
Are Temple and Arizona the only schools that reject after interview but before dec 1st?

I'm curious about this too....anyone heard of this happening? I'm thinking that many schools will hold off after they interview someone for the simple fact that now they know more about the person, they can compare them with the new applicants. But I'm also wondering if no news is good news!!!

I think UNLV rejects after interviews as well.

msdentist06 said:

I dont know about after interviews... But I got the shaft from both of them before interviews... The only two schools to get back to me out of every one I applied to....