Rejection

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hokiedds

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just found out that I was denied at VCU(no interview). I suppose they didn't like the fact that I didn't have a degree....oh well, guess I'll be making another donation to the good people at AADSAS next June. On a more uplifting note, this means the admissions committee must have met and sent out some new acceptances...congrats to all you lucky second round picks.

Members don't see this ad.

hokiedds said:
Just found out that I was denied at VCU(no interview). I suppose they didn't like the fact that I didn't have a degree....oh well, guess I'll be making another donation to the good people at AADSAS next June. On a more uplifting note, this means the admissions committee must have met and sent out some new acceptances...congrats to all you lucky second round picks.

Dude, those are super stats. You'll get in, keep your head up. My stats arent as good and I've gotten a few interviews.

Members don't see this ad :)
tinman831 said:
Heh. I saw that VCU rejected me on AADSAS earlier this morning too. Sorry to hear about yours too. Did you not apply to any other schools? :(

My condolences. I also applied to UAB and actually interviewed there. I absolutely loved it but I doubt that I will be accepted as they take very few out of state students and even fewer early applicants. Have you been accepted/interviewed anywhere else?

barf, i finally got the rejection from VCU I was expecting. what a depressing start to a Saturday morning when I needed to be studying for an immunology exam.

well, i've learned my lesson. AADSAS is getting sent in within the first week it's available this time. no ifs,ands or buts.

now, i just need to get a job....

monster.com, here i come!