-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rejections
Started by predental6694
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UCSF is the biggest lol. 🙁 But, any school can send pre-Dec rejections at any time.
futuredentist20
New Member
Western has sent out rejections?Western
yeahWestern has sent out rejections?
sweet_t00th
Full Member
Nova from experience
And Loma Linda based on the forum
And Loma Linda based on the forum
Any more?
futuredent16
Full Member
UMKC
U Penn based on the forum. UCSF based on experience
D
deleted953410
Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine (GCSOM, previously known as TCMC) and Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine (VCU).Which schools have sent out rejections/will send out pre-December rejections?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UConn
wrong forumGeisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine (GCSOM, previously known as TCMC) and Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine (VCU).
I don't have an answer for this but I hate that schools do this. If you reject me, reject me. Don't leave me hanging on. I remember some schools rejected me the day the new application began. UConn had the guts to tell me I'm out, and it makes me sad but at least I know.so just curious if there have been any other schools that sent out rejections yet recently?
or do they just ghost you until late Spring so you subtly get the hint and are left in this infinite limbo...?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K