Rejections?

Started by Taenia
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
infinivet---i was just curious if your status page had changed, thanks.
Sorry to hear about your rejection--I sure wish they would get it over and tell me too!! Goodluck with everything else
 
Peppy - Yes, my status page had changed about 3 days before I got the letter in the mail.
OSU was pretty super sweet, in my opinion, but I still probably would have chosen my in state school regardless 🙂
 
First time applying, rejected at U of Wisconsin, Washington, Oregon, and Colorado! I got my responses right away from all but Oregon! 😎
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know I've been rejected from Davis but I haven't received anything from them. Since there was no interview, I know I'm just waiting unnecessarily long for this. Back in February though, I was rejected from Washington, Colorado, Florida, Penn, and Cornell. I was really just kidding myself with those ones though.
 
lets add ucdavis and oregon state to my list grrr.... there's always next year, and i guess there are worse things 😳