-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rejections!
Started by blankguy
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not to dwell on a touchy subject, but how were you all notified?
Not to dwell on a touchy subject, but how were you all notified?
Snail mail.
You and I have the same situation.
I had two interviews and got rejected by temple.
I don't even remember why I apply there; maybe the application fee is just $30.
Which school did you have interview with?
I had SA and Midwestern.
I had two interviews and got rejected by temple.
I don't even remember why I apply there; maybe the application fee is just $30.

Which school did you have interview with?
I had SA and Midwestern.
I am hoping for a couple of more interviews. I have two so far. I've applied to many schools but I am expecting a lot of duds(rejections) given the competition.
You and I have the same situation.
I had two interviews and got rejected by temple.
I don't even remember why I apply there; maybe the application fee is just $30.
Which school did you have interview with?
I had SA and Midwestern.
SUNY-Buffalo 😀and BU👍.
Despite my rejection I still think temple is a good school, unfortunately my adventure with them ends here.
Lets face it at this point, you should be as pragmatic as possible. We only need one acceptance.
SUNY-Buffalo 😀and BU👍.
Despite my rejection I still think temple is a good school, unfortunately my adventure with them ends here.
Lets face it at this point, you should be as pragmatic as possible. We only need one acceptance.
I like your attitude 👍
Right on 👍
SUNY-Buffalo 😀and BU👍.
Despite my rejection I still think temple is a good school, unfortunately my adventure with them ends here.
Lets face it at this point, you should be as pragmatic as possible. We only need one acceptance.
Right on 👍
i got it too
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Temple rejection in the mail today... I was hoping for a temple interview too... They said I wasnt qualified enough for them.
Im really depressed, but at least i have one interview... probably getting rejected there too... my confidence got shot down the drain.
Im really depressed, but at least i have one interview... probably getting rejected there too... my confidence got shot down the drain.
Is it possible to get a rejection before Dec. 1 for a school where you have interviewed?
Not officially, but you can get a letter that they will not be inviting you for an interview. This in effect is a rejection letter.
i got rejected by 2 schools today.......
i'm so sad🙁
i'm so sad🙁
Not officially, but you can get a letter that they will not be inviting you for an interview. This in effect is a rejection letter.
Why would a school interview you twice?
got rejected from case (ohio) and ucsf!!
blahhhhhhhh
blahhhhhhhh
wow...i didn't send out my aadsas app at this time last year yet, and they're sending out rejection letter already? that's harsh. i highly doubt that those suckers actually read your apps sometimes. i think they just throw darts at the applications sometimes. just hang in there. sometimes your stats and rejections/acceptances don't really add up. it's all base on chance eventually (if your gpa/dat is above average)
No rejection from Temple yet, but I have already been rejected from Arizona and Case 👎
My application was sent in EARLY, around late May everything was in and sent.
Out of the 13 schools I applied to I still have not heard from several of the schools regarding interviews. Not a good sign since I applied so early...I should have heard by now.
These schools have more applicants than they know what to do with.
My application was sent in EARLY, around late May everything was in and sent.
Out of the 13 schools I applied to I still have not heard from several of the schools regarding interviews. Not a good sign since I applied so early...I should have heard by now.
These schools have more applicants than they know what to do with.
No rejection from Temple yet, but I have already been rejected from Arizona and Case 👎
My application was sent in EARLY, around late May everything was in and sent.
Out of the 13 schools I applied to I still have not heard from several of the schools regarding interviews. Not a good sign since I applied so early...I should have heard by now.
These schools have more applicants than they know what to do with.
Don't lose hope I am sure you will get accepted ,but please I wanted to know if they really have international program in Arizona cause I thought they don't,please I will be appreciating and thankful if you give me some i nformation about their program and is it a 2-year progrm?
Ania
I might as well USC on the list
LOL. ah crap.... makes me wonder if all these secondaries and supplamental from the schools are just to get more money from me. Don't they know we're poor? We dont have dentist income yet. I'll hold off one more day before I send in the check to Temple......
rejected from asdoh today and don't really care...i was going to turn down their interview anyways but they sure did it for me...moving on...
-ld
-ld
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
rejected from ATSU, Case and Indiana. I thought Temples doesnt have secondary app..
this had got to be the dumbest question, but don't kill me.
What does everyone mean by secondary? This hasn't really been defined by anyone to me, or by any school or application.
So is a supplemental a secondary? Someone officialy define it for me.
Have I been getting secondaries or just more supplementals asking me for more money to they can reject me later on.
What does everyone mean by secondary? This hasn't really been defined by anyone to me, or by any school or application.
So is a supplemental a secondary? Someone officialy define it for me.
Have I been getting secondaries or just more supplementals asking me for more money to they can reject me later on.
this had got to be the dumbest question, but don't kill me.
What does everyone mean by secondary? This hasn't really been defined by anyone to me, or by any school or application.
So is a supplemental a secondary? Someone officialy define it for me.
Have I been getting secondaries or just more supplementals asking me for more money to they can reject me later on.
Secondaries are for all intents and purposes the same as supplementals (i.e. another application specific to the school, sometimes along with payment or pictures etc.)
rejected from Buffalo today. kinda sad🙁 i was hoping for a trip to the east coast.
I also got rejected from Buffalo today after being on continuing review 🙁
I also got rejected from Buffalo today after being on continuing review 🙁
Same here!
Same here!
I'm sorry to hear that. Not to dwell on the subject but how were you notified? I too am on continuing review...
I'm sorry to hear that. Not to dwell on the subject but how were you notified? I too am on continuing review...
snail mail for me
I applied to 7 schools, I've had an interview at IU, I have an interview at case on Dec. 20th, detroit mercy just started looking at my app, and I'm on continued review at kentucky. I havent heard back from any other schools.
how do you know that detroit just started looking at your app? are you going by a change in your AADSAS status or did they email you and tell you that?
Got my first rejection today from Case. It was originally in my top 4 choices, but had fallen down the list over the last month or so. It is amazing how many people with legitimate stats are getting rejected, and some with lower stats are being wait-listed. Oh well...still playing the waiting game, and not terribly disappointed. Good luck fellow rejectees.
how do you know that detroit just started looking at your app? are you going by a change in your AADSAS status or did they email you and tell you that?
I got a letter in the mail saying they have started to look at my app and they also sent me a folder full of information about the school.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K
