Rejections

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TriangleZuikis

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know when schools start giving out rejections? I'm still in limbo at most of the schools I applied to ... and it's driving me nuts. I need closure!
 
No news is good news as schools can deny an applicant at any time. I got a denial way back in September
 
I agree with OP. I would rather get outright rejected than play this waiting game. It's driving me crazy. I was really hoping for an acceptance, but calling the schools... all I got was "wait for the letter." Sounds like a rejection since they're usually more than happy to say "you got accepted!" 🙁