Relationship Status Poll

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Relationship Status?

• Single

Votes: 40 40.0%
  • In a relationship

Votes: 45 45.0%
  • Married

Votes: 14 14.0%

• Total voters

apple82

Mizzou Class of 2011
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondered, what everybody's relationship is gonna be when they enter school....

I'll be single!!

Members don't see this ad.

i put 'in a relationship' but we've been together for over 7 years. i know we'll get married...eventually. the only reason we dont is because i want my fantasy/expensive wedding. :)

i put 'in a relationship' but we've been together for over 7 years. i know we'll get married...eventually. the only reason we dont is because i want my fantasy/expensive wedding. :)

HAHAHA same exact situation for me :p

Members don't see this ad :)
Married almost 19 years with two teenagers.

ahhh being single...one less (big thing) to worry about thru all this craziness

ahhh being single...one less (big thing) to worry about thru all this craziness

for me: ahhhh being married...no boyfriend drama. now, if i could only get my SO to clean while i'm in school, i really will have one less thing to worry about. ;)

for me: ahhhh being married...no boyfriend drama. now, if i could only get my SO to clean while i'm in school, i really will have one less thing to worry about. ;)

LOL, i'm hoping that throughout all these years that my boyfriend will be 100% trained by the time we're married. i have a couple of friends who are married and they're like "geez cathy, what do you expect" and i always tell them "for him to read my mind". lol.

I'm in a relationship now, and I'm assuming we'll be together when/if I start. That may not be smart, but I'm optimistic.

My husband and I were just dating when I was in grad school and we survived. Which is saying alot because I was not the picture of tranquility when it came down to writing my thesis and preparing for the defense. Anyway, if you want to do it and can really communicate well (which i've had to learn how to communicate well) then I think you've got a good shot and can do it. ;)

16 years with my high-school sweetheart (and first boyfriend).

We may get married next month. :)

But, as of now, we're going to be long-distance once I'm at KSU. Maybe he'll like our visit to KS so much that he'll change his mind... we'll see.