Relationships in pharmacy school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ethyl

Go suck on a Zoloft.
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For the pharmacy school students:

Have you seen a lot of people dating other classmates? :confused: ;)

Members don't see this ad.

At my school, it seems that over half the class is already married or engaged, and aside from a few lovebirds, there appears to be very little intraclass dating.

pharmaz88 said:
At my school, it seems that over half the class is already married or engaged, and aside from a few lovebirds, there appears to be very little intraclass dating.

That didn't stop my classmates, unfortunately...
We had one divorce, and two death threats against two guys my one of my married group members was staying with. We also had a couple in our class have a fractious breakup, more or less dividing our class.

And then there was our gunner, now a med student, who I'm still amazed at not getting anything permanent from his escapades.

On the positive side, we had two outstanding intraclass marriages. I think we had one or two interclass marriages as well.

There is another posting on this issue somewhere. Basically, I wouldn't suggest dating intraclass due to the problems when the relationships blow up.