Relative Interview Dates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Neil8338

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Could any of you let all of us know the dates of your interviews with respect to the date your application was processed. This would be really helpful to myself and many others I'm sure. Good forum... thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Welcome to SDN, Neil! :) I agree there's been a surprising lack of curiosity this year about when people were processed. It was all we talked about last year, but then getting processed was like pulling hen's teeth last year!!:D
Good luck with your applications!! :)

I know that most of my applications were not completed until the very end of August but my AMCAS was processed in the middle of June. I think my first one was completed the 25th. I received my first interview notification the 10th of September and have received two more since then. I do caution you though because it seems from my own brief experience (and having had many friends aopply last year) it is completely random! Some schools give out interviews before applications are even completed (ie Pitt and Vanderbilt) while others hold onto completed applications for what seems like forever for me but then again there are others who receive interviews off the bat. Although I admit to knowing nothing, I still check my email every 10 minutes, yet, I hope this is merely a fleeting obsession and will pass soon. :)
My advice is to get everything finished asap, while still doing a bang up job. Also just like people said when we were studying for the MCATs, stay relaxed and try not to worry too much and hopefully everything will work out for the best!
-CT

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by SMW
Welcome to SDN, Neil! :) I agree there's been a surprising lack of curiosity this year about when people were processed. It was all we talked about last year, but then getting processed was like pulling hen's teeth last year!!:D
Good luck with your applications!! :)

oops, I clicked on "edit" instead of quote to reply and put my reply with your post, SMW. In any case, I changed it back to the way it was. :D

As I was "replying" with the quote I meant to ask:

:confused: hen have teeth???

This is like one of those Dr. Phil's lines: lining em up like crows on a clothes line.

Originally posted by Tweetie_bird
:confused: hen have teeth???

Ah, no......That's why it's so hard!! :laugh: