MCAT Relearning for MCAT after 3 years off

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

themountain

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Considering taking TBR prep course this January, concerned because I haven't touched these courses in 3+ years. Anyone with similar experience think it would come back? Is one season of review enough to succeed for this exam?

Also I have not yet taken the electro / magnetic / fluid part of physics, hopefully will take it starting january, if i can get in off the waitlist. Would this be a significant roadblock in terms of preparing for the exam?

If I can get myself rolling right now it means I could skip having to sit through ANOTHER "gap" year and just apply and get going.

EDIT: Also wondering if TBR tuition includes any books or materials? Or ALL TBR books need to be purchased in addition to the tuition fee
 
Last edited: