1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This Wednesday we're hosting our first-ever Instagram takeover with UF College of Dentistry student, Carson. Follow @studentdoctornetwork on Instagram to get a glimpse of life as a D1, ask questions and more!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

relief

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by cotinara, Jul 31, 2006.

1. cotinara

cotinara Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Dentist
    I just have to say that with my AADSAS app sent out and my DAT date set i feel so much more lighter. Ya, i know i have to take the test and hear from schools but i am half way through the battle. its just a good feeling. who knows it might change later but now i am good. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Envision

Envision Envisioning...
    7+ Year Member

Dentist
    when did your gpa get verified? also, when are planning to take the test?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OP
    OP
    cotinara

cotinara Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Dentist
    i am taking the test on the 23 of August. My gpa was verified on June 8th but not sent out until the 21 of July.