Relocating a year before app cycle

Started by Donna Moss
Tags Tags
md & do
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. A year/10 months is still a decent amount of time to be involved in an activity. As you mentioned, I would still look for new opportunities just so you don't stop EC's completely - I feel this would be more likely to raise a flag rather than simply switching activities due to location.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am relocating cities a year before my first application cycle and therefore will have to stop my current EC's and look for new opportunities (volunteering/researcb etc). The commute to my current ECs is far and not feasible w/my class schedule. How bad will it look that my recent activities would have only been done for a year/10 months come application time?

Same thing happened to me. I found new ones and have gotten IIs two weeks afater submitting all my secondaries. All good OP!