Remedial Math Course AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TexanMedicRN

EMT-Paramedic
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have done a search and can not find a definitive answer. I am trying to figure out my current GPA using AADSAS rules. Will AADSAS use remedial course grades? I have to take a remedial math course at a community college and wanted to know if I needed to include that in my GPA.:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

On the AADSAS website it says not to add your math courses when figuring your science GPA because math is not included in science GPA for dntal students. If that is the case then I just need to figure it out for cumulative purposes.

Why don't you call them to verify?

Members don't see this ad :)
Personally, I don't think it will transfer.

It's not considered a college level class, so it doesn't factor into my GPA. You should in fact call to verify with your situation though!

Let me know what you come up with, maybe I'm wrong!

Thanks for the help MT lol. I am new to this and was seeing if anyone knew. I took a remedial math course back in 2001 and need to know. I will give them a call tomorrow to verify. I dont think it will count. The class does not transfer to a university. We will see.