MD & DO Remediation advice needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Middleoftheroad

Reaction score
Hello everyone. As the title states I need advice for remediation and I am currently panicking. I have 2 weeks to restudy and learn all of neurology and am in desperate need of advice on what I should do. There are a lot of lectures for this course and I am trying to go through 6 per day so that I will be able to review them all one more time before I take the exam. I am doing Ankis after I finish each lecture as well as doing the reviews. I can't use board materials as the tests are usually lecture based. Is there anything else I should be doing? I am also not sure if I should do practice questions right after I finish my first pass or after I go through it the second time. Any advice is appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
Ask your fellow students who have passed what they used to pass neurology. Your faculty is great to ask as well, however in my opinion it is best to ask the person that took the test last (The classmate).