remember your secondary app?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

studdoc314

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I asked this in the premed forum but I don't think too many people know about this situation just cause of the application cycle.

About secondary apps if you were a traditional applicant: Do you remember any that asked for your first semester senior year grades? Cause I didn't think they would count if I had already sent in my primary app (i am currently a 1st semester senior now) but by the time my primary gets verified and schools invite me to do secondaries i will have grades for the first semester.

thank you thank you thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Moving back to Pre-DO. We have many DO students that read through the PRe-DO and are willing to answer your questions. Please try to post pre-med questions in the Pre-DO forum. Thank you!:)

I don't remember any secondaries specifically asking for grades of courses that you've finished since submitting the primary. Before you matriculate you'll need to send in your transcript from the school, and that's where they'll see these courses. I believe many schools will expect you to keep decent grades (from what I've heard, usually around a C) in the rest of your classes your senior after they accept you.

If you have any doubts, shoot an email over to the admissions office of the school/schools you're looking at and ask.