Reminder to complete secondary?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DenmarkDoctor

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
situation: I was invited to submit secondaries about 2 months ago to about 5 schools which i havent sent yet (due to various reasons) but yesterday i received an email saying they hope i continue with the process and then they named a time limit for when they needed to get my secondary/LOR. This school;s secondary had a 30 day return limit and i passed that by one month extra. Just wondering if this is indicitive of any extra interest on their part or is this just a normal event?

Members don't see this ad.

I just got one of those too. Though I never knew I was granted a secondary. I kinda feel like an idiot now for not looking into it. I just figured I didn't get one because they're a screener school, and I've got a low GPA.

Anyway, I don't think UCSF has any special interest in me. So to answer your question . . . I'm going to say, no, I don't think it means anything.

They're interested in your money, that's all.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got one of those too. Though I never knew I was granted a secondary. I kinda feel like an idiot now for not looking into it. I just figured I didn't get one because they're a screener school, and I've got a low GPA.

Anyway, I don't think UCSF has any special interest in me. So to answer your question . . . I'm going to say, no, I don't think it means anything.

Yeah same here, didnt even know, but I am flattered. Kinda weird that you would get one from there but not the other uc's. I am submitting it today though for sure even if they dont want me its still a chance. Are you submitting yours?

Yeah same here, didnt even know, but I am flattered. Kinda weird that you would get one from there but not the other uc's. I am submitting it today though for sure even if they dont want me its still a chance. Are you submitting yours?

Yep, I filled it out here at work. I just need to go home write a check and put a picture in the envelope. I've already requested for my LOR's to be sent. I what is one more application . . . .

Yep, I filled it out here at work. I just need to go home write a check and put a picture in the envelope. I've already requested for my LOR's to be sent. I what is one more application . . . .

Hey have you just not updated your mdapps or have you really not gotten the other uc secondaries?