Remote QA/Work from Home Pharmacist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BobbyCorwen

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Walgreens/CVS/RiteAid or anyone else has pharmacists that only do QA from a remote location (like home or office)? It would be great to do the same thing I do now minus dealing with customers. I know there are at home consultation jobs, but I'm wondering specifically about this or any other kind of work at home pharmacist jobs.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know if Walgreens/CVS/RiteAid or anyone else has pharmacists that only do QA from a remote location (like home or office)? It would be great to do the same thing I do now minus dealing with customers. I know there are at home consultation jobs, but I'm wondering specifically about this or any other kind of work at home pharmacist jobs.
Not sure but i'm sure it would be 3 mistakes and your fired kinda thing

Reactions: 1 user
I know Walgreens has this, at least they did in the past when they had all the POWER stores. If you do a search, there was a thread about it, a guy who said his wife did it said she made considerably than a store pharmacist (I don't remember for sure, I'm thinking it was something like $30,000 - $40,000 less.) If Walgreens does it, then I'm sure CVS does it. No idea on Rite Aid.

Reactions: 1 user