renewal FAFSA

Started by ddmo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ddmo

BMF
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have filled out FAFSA forms for undergrad and when I went to the site to do it for medical school next year I noticed there is an option to do the renewal form. Does anyone know if I need to do a new one, or can this renewal form be completed and just the schools changed? Any help would be appreciated.
 
I tried to do the renewal form this morning, actually. The last year I filled out a FAFSA was the 2002-2003 academic year. When I went to the "Renewal FAFSA" option, it said I didn't have a FAFSA on file. If you're trying to apply for the 2004-2005 school year, you need to just select "New FAFSA" and fill it out as if you were brand-new to the whole thing.