Rent vs. buying textbooks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I would recommend renting over buying, unless it's a book you'll be using throughout your 3 years
Also if you need any PDF books message me
 
I would highly recommend checking the used market or even getting a book that is an edition old. Ask around, but in nearly all of my classes, the books were reference only. I didn't ever use mine....grrr. An old edition would have been fine if you like looking up stuff now and again. But renting is also a decent option.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
also check with your dpt2's and 3's they may be getting rid of some books for super cheap, i picked up a few books from them for cents on the dollar.
 
Planned on buying all mine online, but my program orders textbooks in bulk so we get a good deal on them. Surprisingly cheaper than most prices I found online!