PolarBear21

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
Is it generally hard to find homes for rent? The reason why I ask is because I think I may have to take my dog with me to pharmacy school, he is a large labrador who isn't trained very well and I need a backyard he can play in. Its so sad because he's my uncle's dog but they were going to put him in the pound because he wasn't a puppy anymore and then me and my parents took him in but my parents are moving to SoCal and I don't know where else this dog is going :(

This might be a shot in the dark, but anyone have any advice in finding roomates and finding homes for rent and with pets. :confused:

I really love my dog and its causing me a lot of stress for pharmacy school next year.

OasisDwlr

10+ Year Member
Nov 27, 2006
San Francisco
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
I would try www.craigslist.com

I have been browsing it lately, and people usually post if pets are allowed. Try searching under the shared/roomate function and see if there is someone renting a room in a house that will allow a dog. Or you could always find a house to rent and post an add looking for roomates yourself.

SunFlower2008

10+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Aw, polarbear, you have such a warm heart, I truely understand how important a dog is, I have two golden retrivers! Fortunely, my family gonna take both of them, so I don't have to worried about finding a house for my doggies, but one thing I am sure is I will miss them~~~~~
you can see your dog and play with him/her after school everyday. that's a good side:)
Good luck on finding the housing!

About the Ads

Dig0

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 19, 2006
Status (Visible)
On a slightly related note, has anyone here looked into long term house sitting as an option through pharmacy school? I would gladly do it, but I have no idea where to find people that need this.

fmbzp5

10+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
Is it generally hard to find homes for rent? The reason why I ask is because I think I may have to take my dog with me to pharmacy school, he is a large labrador who isn't trained very well and I need a backyard he can play in. Its so sad because he's my uncle's dog but they were going to put him in the pound because he wasn't a puppy anymore and then me and my parents took him in but my parents are moving to SoCal and I don't know where else this dog is going :(

This might be a shot in the dark, but anyone have any advice in finding roomates and finding homes for rent and with pets. :confused:

I really love my dog and its causing me a lot of stress for pharmacy school next year.

I am in the same situation. My dog is like my son and whereever I go he is going.

You can find houses like someone said on craigslist.com or if you go to a larger city just do a google search and several sites come up where poeple post. finally the school will probably have postings other students have put up for roommates/ houses to rent.

Good luck to you and your baby :)

PolarBear21

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
Thanks a lot guys for the advice/support! :D

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.